Wednesday, June 24, 2009

OFF TOPIC: Lip Balms

NEW SEGMENT: Off topic, it's self explanatory. They're pretty much topics that are not part of the art/entertainment world.

According to this article, lip balms are actually unnecessary unless you're out in the sun for a long time. So why do I still find the need to constantly apply them every ten minutes? Is this another addiction, my God I have so many already.
In fact, some people believe that lip balm is a serious addiction and many anonymous groups have cropped up on the net to deal with the issue. LOL. ( I shouldn't be laughing I'm probably the next one to sign up).

Is it the taste, the smell or just a daily habit that I've been accustomed to? Whatever it is, I'm not looking to stop anytime soon. But I am considering cheating with my long-term balm, Chapstick, and have an affair with Burt's Bees. It's made from beeswax and all-natural products are so hot right now. Sorry Chapstick.


Photo Links: 1 and 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...