Saturday, May 28, 2011

Out of Print





I want to snuggle up with a good book while wearing one of these. I really like the vintage-y, distressed look of the fabric. I'm thinking of getting the Moby Dick one but I'm really hesitant to go out in public wearing a sweater with the word DICK on it...in capital letters...across my chest...with a picture of a sperm whale underneath. 

Gosh, I'm so mature.

Link to online shop here. With every purchase, the company sends a book to a community that really needs it, so go support them! They also have a range of T-Shirts on sale.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this post its really interesting i bookmark your blog for future stuff like this..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a better-quality article as they all are. I make fun of been wonder wide this an eye to some beat now. Its great to receive this info. You are fair and balanced.

    Porsche 993 Turbo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...