Saturday, May 29, 2010

Actress Profile: Kristen Stewart + photo spread & interview from Flaunt Magazine

Growing up as a shy, soft-spoken, very timid pre-teen (not anymore, apparently) I took refuge in films that spoke about me and what I was going through. One of those was the 2004 film Speak starring Kristen Stewart who plays a voluntary mute. I fell in love with her and enjoyed her other films as well: Panic Room and Zathura and more recently Adventureland starring alongside Ryan Reynolds.


Imagine my horror when I heard the news she'll be starring in Twilight, but after seeing the film I thought she did pretty good with the role she was given and I'm glad it boosted her career while catapulting her to stardom. Apart from Anna Kendrick she's the other actress I like seeing in the Twilight series, both make the movies not as bad as some people quickly judge it to be.

I cannot wait to see her develop as an actor and play more mature characters but in the meantime, I'm itching to see her in The Runaways which I'll hopefully get to see in the Sydney Film Festival next week (if the tickets don't sell out yet).

Now here is an excerpt from an interview in Flaunt Magazine where we learn why we shouldn't twitter when around Kristen:

“He was nice,” she concedes. “He didn’t ask for a picture. That’s good, because then they go and Twitter them and then the paparazzi know where I am and they drive to my location and it gets crazy. Twitter fucks me over every day of my life. Because people go, ‘I’m sitting next to Kristen Stewart right now’ and then they show up. I see people on their phones and I just want to take these cookies and throw them. It’s like ‘Get off your fucking phone and get a life!’ I get so mad. It’s like you’re trampling on someone’s life without any regard. And it’s rampant. Everyone can do it now. Buy a camera and you’re paparazzi; get a Twitter account and you’re an informant. It’s so annoying.”

Oh how I love her! Damn those annoying paparazzi, leave Kristen alooooonneee!

Ok, Enough talk. Here's some photos of Kristen looking super sexy wearing rock, borderline sci-fi glam in a photo spread from Flaunt

Looking dangerous with a very lethal accessory

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...