Thursday, December 1, 2011

COFA Annual Exhibition


The College of Fine Arts (COFA) Annual Exhibition was so wonderful and showcased works from students majoring in areas such as textiles, painting, ceramics, etc. I'm transferring to do a Bachelor of Design there next year (fingers crossed my transfer application is successful) since I didn't really find that the Media course was right for me. I'm thinking of majoring in either graphics, textiles or environments/spatial design. I'm contemplating on becoming a set designer for film, TV and theatre.


Looking at all the fantastic work made by the Fine Arts graduates I'm contemplating on doing that program too. One problem though. I don't want to be a starving artist. I like to eat.


Link to information about the artists and designers here.



All photographs are owned by me and cannot be reused without permission or crediting the original source. Artworks photographed are not my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...