Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Mizuya



One of my favourite spots to eat in Sydney: the Mizuya Japanese restaurant where you order your food from a touchscreen! A short wait later and your food magically appears. 

Now the touchscreen is both a blessing and a curse. It's extremely convenient and makes the whole ordering process much faster BUT it does make you order more than what you need. Especially when you're still waiting for your first order and you start eyeing other things on the menu and you end up ordering more things. It's like online shopping - it's so fast that you don't have time for the 'do I really need this?' internal dialogue.

I went there with my friend Nycel a while back. I had the tempura plate and takuyaki and she had the chicken curry and the crab.

I'll be back there soon!




All images are owned by me and cannot be reused without permission.


3 comments:

  1. Is that chicken katsu curry?? It looks AMAZING!!

    xoxo

    ashleighduncan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I think that's what it's called. I can't remember though. I had a bite and it was DELICIOUS!

    Jesue V

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...