Thursday, June 30, 2011

List of things to do

I've been posting a lot of fashion-related posts in the past week. I have a pile of Sydney Film Festival posts to do that I haven't even started yet. I want to get my thoughts down about Malick's Tree of Life and the strange and unsettling Sundance hit Martha Marcy May Marlene. I want to do a Three Reasons post for Stand By Me and Dogtooth and Les Yeux sans Visage.

I've also been neglecting doing art posts. I want to write about this Ricky Swallow sculpture I really admired and studied at school, which I just recently viewed at an art gallery. 

But I'm just too damn distracted about clothes at the moment. I think it has something to do with the fact I've just recently joined IFB (Independent Fashion Bloggers) and met so many amazing people and discovered so many great blogs, hence my mind is very fashion-orientated. Not to mention the menswear shows are going on right now.

This is one of the reasons why I regret compiling all these topics into one blog. Sometimes one just gets preference over the other. Anyway, I'm now writing a post on the Burberry menswear show and hopefully by tonight finish one of my film posts.

Just so I have an image for this post, this is the sculpture I was talking about:


Isn't it jaw-dropping? The amount of detail it has despite the entire piece's simplicity. The absence of colour gives it that touch of being not quite real, which I find really fascinating.





1 comment:

  1. Wow..It is great to know about the "Sydney Film Festival". I love very much to attend film festival. In fact, i also love watching movies and have a great collection of every kind of movie...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...