Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Meet my new finger-hugger


Every time I wear this ring, I feel like I've been transformed into a hunter. I just feel like going hunting and shooting some animals (apologies if you're vegetarian) and retreating into a cabin in the woods and cutting up firewood with a big axe, then taking it back into the cabin and lighting up a fireplace and roasting marshmallows (and the animals I hunted - really, really sorry if you're a vegetarian!) 


This feeling reminds me so much of that "Have you ever been hunting?" scene from Mad Men with two of my favourite characters, Peggy and Pete. Probably the most erotic scene in the history of the show - and they don't even utter the word 'sex'. I can't embed the clip for some reason but the link is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...