- Thank the person who gave you this award. (tick!)
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award along to 15 who you have recently discovered and who you think fantastic for whatever reasons! (in no particular order)
- Contact the blogs you picked and let them know about the award.
Now it's time to talk about myself. Everyone go to the loo if you need to and grab some snacks and drinks because this is going to be a looooooong list. Yes, I love myself what are you going to do? Kidding, I'll keep this brief (reluctantly).
1) Every now and then I like to buy myself a massive cheeseburger and pretend that it's a Big Kahuna Burger while drinking a $5 milkshake and pretend to be Uma Thurman/John Travolta (depending on my mood)
2) I know the complete dialogue from A Bug's Life by heart
3) I fell asleep watching The Godfather (to be fair, I was talking about the third film)
4) My lifelong dream is to be photographed by either The Sartorialist or Jak and Jil
5) I fall asleep to music by Azure Ray. They have really soothing voices. I recommend their music to insomnia sufferers
6) My favourite things to eat in a cinema are Pringles and M&Ms. To drink: Vitamin Water or a latte
7) I always laugh when I watch people eat. Try it. Everyone looks so funny when they're eating.
Now the awards go to...
Sunset Gun written by Kim Morgan - The most beautiful blogger ever. She's super gorgeous and super smart. She writes incredibly insightful and lengthy posts about films, I always go to her blog for inspiration especially when I get a case of writer's block.
Last Night With Riviera written by Matt Riviera - A Sydney-based blogger who always puts up interesting posts. He's the very definition of a film buff. Plus, his Life in 100 films series are probably the most entertaining and inspiring posts I've ever read.
Jak an Jil written (or photographed) by Tommy Tan - A fashion blogger whose photos make me squeal in delight. I love how he always focuses on the details.
Epistemysics written by Adam - the funniest theatre blogger in the blogosphere. I really like how he reviews the theatre programs as well as the actual play.
The Style Rookie written by Tavi Gevinson - She's sat in front rows of fashion shows, been in Vogue, has very smart fashion posts and has a quirky and unique sense of style. And she's only thirteen. ( I think she's just turned fourteen though).
Daily Film Dose written by Alan Bacchus - Film reviews are always honest and really funny. The blog lives up to its name and is the most prolific blog I know.
Stale Popcorn written by Glenn Dunks - Another Australian blogger. Has interesting commentaries on everything related to film.
Books on the Nightstand written by Ann Kingman and Michael Goodness - This is a blog/podcast that has book recommendations and discussions about books. They're responsible for my very long list 'To Read' list. Since both Ann and Michael work in publishing you also get an inside peek into the industry.
BOOOOOOOM written by Jeff Hamada - The most updated design/art blog I visit. Always has interesting posts and every single one is pure eye candy. Note: There's 7 Os (I always forget that).
Style Salvage written by Steve and EJ - There's a plethora of fashion blogs out there about women's fashion. This one focuses on men and it has become my go-to place for inspirations and men's fashion reads.
Garance Dore written by Garance Dore - She's one of the reasons why I'm angry at my parents for not being French and not making me french. Effortlessly elegant and takes beautiful photographs. And that accent!
Scare Sarah written by Sarah - A horror fan? You'll love this blog. Not a horror fan? You'll love it anyway.
Moleskinerie written by Armand Frasco - I have an unhealthy obsession with Moleskines and this blog just adds fuel to the fire. It's got fantastic posts about everything Moleskine, including artworks, Moleskine user profiles and Moleskine news. In short, it's Moleskine mecca.
Racso Ledger written by Douglas Racso - Very comprehensive filipino film blog. It makes me feel like I'm back home whenever I read one of his posts. He also shares similar film taste with me, so that's a bonus.
BryanBoy written by Bryan Boy - If you read about fashion, you know about BryanBoy. Marc Jacobs named a bag after him and is definitely one of the "superbloggers". I love how his blog is half travel, half fashion. Always funny, always interesting, sometimes bitchy. His twitter is also great.