Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Voyage to Mars (via the moon) // South America Photo Diary // Day 5




San Pedro De Atacama



















































One of the joys of travel is discovering a place you have never even heard about and completely surprising you with its awe-inspiring beauty. San Pedro De Atacama I would describe as the Solar System on Earth.

Never have I encountered landscapes that were so otherworldly (literally!) that it felt like I just landed on Mars or on the Moon (one of the valleys we visited was actually names the Moon Valley).

We sandboarded at 'Mars', caught the sunset at the 'moon' and went to an incredible star gazing session at night.

All under a million dollars. Who said space travel was expensive?








ALL IMAGES ARE OWNED BY ME AND CANNOT BE REUSED WITHOUT PERMISSION 




1 comment:

  1. I've been surfing online more than 3 hours lately, yet I never discovered any interesting article like yours. It is beautiful value enough for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made excellent content material as you probably did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.
    My webpage > asuntoturkista.net

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...